It’s Tuesday and you all know what that means! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s TTT is the books that have been on your TBR lists forever but you still haven’t gotten around to them.
- The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar | Fluffly high school romance and teenage genies? Sign me up! Why haven’t I read this yet??
- Storm by Amanda Sun | The second book wasn’t that good so I could pass on this one. Plus that cover just doesn’t match the other two at all so… NOPE YOU’RE NOT GOING ON MY SHELF
- Rebel by Amy Tintera | All the feels from Reboot just came back into my head omg
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness | A few years ago, I read one chapter and was turned off by the writing style. Now it’s just sitting in my TBR (possibly forever)
- Wings by Elizabeth Richards | Maybe I just have something against third books?
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson | I have no excuse. The cover is gorgeous, the blurb is mysterious and the author is amazing.
- The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan | Heroes of Olympus was pretty bad but Magnus Chase was surprisingly good so I might pick this up? I just have to accept that no character will ever be as great as Percy first…
- The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi | The blurb sounds really interesting and it’s does some cool mythology fusion. I don’t know, what do you guys think of it?
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab | Or any book by V.E. Schwab for that matter because apparently all her books are amazing.
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson | And to finish off another Morgan Matson book. I’ve read so many good reviews on it so I’m definitely picking it up soon!
What was on your list this week? Am I crazy for not reading these books yet?