Thank you so much for Grape Fruit Books for nominating me! (Also so sorry it’s taken me this long to do it). Anyway, this award is for blogs with under 200 followers and to help them get recognition, which is awesome.
Basically, I answer questions given to me by my nominator. Here we go!
1. When you are reading, how do you take notes and if you don’t, how do you chronicle your fav parts?
It depends on how long the book is. If it’s pretty short, I just cross my fingers and hope I remember everything. But if it’s long, I don’t trust myself to remember anything so I write some notes on my iPod.
2. How long have you been reading?
Since I was a kid. Apparently my first book was Big Red Truck or something XD
3. How many written works (published or unpublished) do you have?
None lol. I’m not much of a writer.
4. If your hobby was not reading, what would it have been?
I feel like I would be totally a movie addict, not that I’m not now I mean just even more intense.
5. If you go on a book ban, how long would it last?
Not long! I usually read right before I sleep so…
6. How do you react when you meet a person who HATES your favorite book?
YOU PEASANT! Nah, I’m just joking. I just usually ask them what they hate about it and grit my teeth 🙂
7. Which book world do you see yourself fitting in perfectly?
For some reason, I can see myself really well in a world where like strength isn’t the main thing because I’m kinda cough-unfit-cough. I guess a Harry Potter like world?
8. What was your last read?
Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon
9. What disadvantage can you give about hardbacks besides their cost?
Heavy and hard to read. I like to bend my books while reading them.
10. E-readers or physical copy?
Ok, this is a really tough one for me because I used to be all about physical copies but I like e-copies because in winter I can tuck my hands in my quilt while reading. I think I’m gonna have to say e-readers.
11. What is your least favorite genre?
Horror, hands down. I really don’t enjoy scary stuff, I know I’m a wimp.
11 Random Facts About Me
- I don’t have any pets
- I haven’t bought a physical book in months
- I watch way too much kdrama for my own good
- BIG TEEN WOLF FAN! SKIRA ALL THE WAY!
- I listen to a lot of pop music and sometimes alternative
- I sing in the shower
- I desperately want book posters
- Where do you get book posters?
- Tell me now!
- Um… I hate coffee
- I eat ice cream in winter
I nominate you!
Love Thy Shelf (Techically, this blog has a bit more than 200 but it’s amazing go check it out!)
My questions for you!
1. How do you juggle your reading time with life?
2. Sell me your favourite book in a sentence. (Does this even count as a question?)
3. Who is your all time book OTP?
4. Do you have any bookish merchandise? If not, what would you like to have?
5. Do you write reviews all in one go or bits over a few days?
6. Which character would be your best friend and why?
7. What book would you love to see as a movie/tv show?
8. Why did you decide to start a book blog?
9. Which book do you wish you have right now?
10. Who is your least favourite character of all time and why?
11. Besides reading, what is your other obsession?
That’s a wrap! I hope you enjoyed this post and seriously check out Sania’s blog. I love it and I’m sure you will too!