Ok, so I haven’t really read anything lately. To you that might mean you’re reading like 1 or 2 books. To me? I’m reading nothing. It’s not that I don’t want to read… it’s just that YouTube is very distracting and Tumblr is very addictive… guys, come on, you know the feeling.
In the meantime, my tbr pile has just grown to over the number that I would like to have. After a certain amount, it just feels like you’re wasting so much money.
Anyway, to remedy this issue, I’ve decided to put myself to the test. 10 books in 14 days starting from Valentines Day. And I have to review all of them. While I’m not a slow reader, I do spend a lot of time between books and reviews so this is a big challenge for me. But will I try really hard. Hell yeah.
So I’ll most likely read these books because they’ve been sitting on my bedside table for way too long. In no particular order:
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (been in my tbr since last June.. hmm)
- Wolf Pact by Melissa de la Cruz
- Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy
- The Death Cure by James Dashner
- The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
- The Winner’s Curse by Maria
- Blood Ties by Sophie Kinsella
- In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
You might have noticed there’s only 9 books in my to reads (you amazing counter you!). Well, The Ruby Circle came out today…. yeah….