Thank you Mini at The Skeptical Reader for nominating me. My first ever blog award nomination… 😀
Ok, so I read there’s a few I have to do:
- Nominate 15 other cool blogs
- State 7 facts about me you don’t know
Um.. Yeah 15 is a lot. Is 10 ok? Now, in no particular order, panda’s nominations go to:
Now onto the 7 things you don’t know about me:
1. When I feel strongly about a topic, I will argue it to people. Even if they have no idea what I’m talking about. eg City of Bones movie.
2. I love anything crafty or creative. I love making anything from oil paintings to polymer clay beads. And they always turn out awesome in my head. In real life? Not so much.
3. I apparently have an American accent even though I’m a Australian born Chinese. Yeah, don’t know how that happened.
4. I like to think of ideas but I usually don’t go through with them.
5. I love rom-coms/ chick flicks. I also love action movies but look forward to the romance in them the most. I mean, romance mixed with action is awesome. It pleases both the girl inside of me and the tomboy.
6. I’m a closet Taylor Swift fan. Well of her old music, not her new ones. Why? The old one were easier to play on guitar.
7. I diss a lot of Australian dramas. They’re just all so repetitive. Same plotline, same characters. Sigh, TV here is horrible. And that’s why I read heaps of books and watch korean drama (which I guess is also repetitive but just awesomer) 😀
Panda out XOXO